Welcome, my name
is Teddy, a people photographer based in Melbourne. Needless to say, I love photography. I also love food, especially home
I enjoy meeting and photographing
people from all walks of life. I create photos to tell stories of
people. A photo session with me
usually involves a fun-filled day, creating some stunning,
thought-provoking images. It delights me when the pictures are able to evoke strong feelings and emotion from the viewers.
My philosophy is simple, people photography is about people, not about
photography. Great photography is a side effect of a strong human
Please visit my wedding photography blog to learn
about my latest activities.
Currently seeking the
following people for a photoshoot:
- Delta Goodrem
- Plus plus plus size male or female
- Skinny skinny skinny male or female
- What is photojournalistic wedding photography?
- Teddy's Top 3 Tips to look good for the camera on your wedding day
- What is a great wedding photograph?
- Wedding photographer, the cheaper the better?
- The chemistry between the wedding photographer and the wedding videographer
- Reasons not to ask uncle Bob to photograph your wedding
- How to determine your wedding photography budget?
- Tips on choosing the right wedding photographer
- Melbourne's best location for wedding photography
- How to organize a pre-wedding photography shoot - logistics, location
- From the photographer's point of view.